Let’s face it. Encouraging people to donate money for a good cause isn't as easy as it should be. Everyone appreciates what you're doing, but is this enough to get the support you need?
We wanted to create a place where people could feel good about donating and get something they value in return. And voila! That's where we got the idea for Weartogiv. Our team spends countless hours finding the best fashion and apparel we can offer so you can offer your sisters an easy and rewarding charity drive.
Philanthropy never looked so good.
So how does this all work?
2) Choose a two week period for your organization to fundraise.
3) We'll send you a unique promo code (which also gives you a 25% discount!)
4) After two weeks of shopping, your sorority gets a check for 15%-20%.
How do I return an item?
Send us an email here and tell us what you want to return. Make sure to include your order number and we will let you know how to proceed.
How long does shipping take?
Normally our suppliers can fulfill orders in about 3 weeks. But sometimes, it may be a little longer and that is why we offer FREE shipping!
Is there any fine print with these donations?
After your fundraising period is over, we will send you a survey to fill out. It's very important that you fill this out because it let's us know where to send the funds. We hold the money for five weeks after the fundraising period ends in case of any returns!
What is your return policy?
Your return must be postmarked within five weeks from the date of purchase to return or exchange an item as long as it is still in new condition.
Why have I not received my funds yet?
If you have not received your money after your campaign, it is likely because you have not filled out our survey! We send this survey out so we know where to send the money to! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not filled out the survey.
How much do you actually donate?
At the end of every two week fundraiser, we subtract our direct cost and then donate 15%-20% of the remaining funds to your sorority to be used towards your philanthropy.
Want to become a Weartogiv Influencer?
Send us a picture in one of our products that we can use on our website or social media and we'll send you a huge discount code to use on your next order. We also do giveaways for previous customers! :)
What can I do to have a successful campaign?
Here are 8 strategies that sororities have used to raise thousands!
- Announce this fundraising event at your next chapter meeting.
- Post our shareable photo on your sorority’s instagram.
- Tell your members to follow our Instagram account so our posts can act as reminders for them to support this fundraiser.
- Post to your sororities secret Facebook page.
- Send us information about your philanthropy and a picture for us to post on our social media accounts.
- Have your members share your code on their personal Instagram and Facebook accounts. (Tag us so more people see the post!)
- Include an announcement about this fundraiser in your next parents or alumni email.
- Offer philanthropy points to your members for supporting your philanthropy!